The Tailor

My photo
Johor, Malaysia
I love sewing,knitting and crafting. I dunno why I just love the needles and the threads. Oscara Boutique's owner. 20 to be

2 May 2013

The Fresh Beginning

Hi and Assalamualaikum bloggers.

I started blogging since 2008,circa 5 years ago I think.My first blog is http://shortstorydiba.blogspot.com (TerGAGAP).
I still post something there but not as always as before. I started to feel bored with the unorganized old blog =p So I've decided to make a new blog (of course the old one still functioning) but I want to blog about my interest(s) in this new blog. Maybe I will be serious(?) in this new blog.

So if you want to take a look of different side of me, please visit the other blog TerGAGAP
If you want to be friend on facebook, just click the 'add friend' button.
If you want to follow me on twitter, just click the 'follow' button.

Contact me for any inquires

adibahluawi@gmail.com

Am always available =D

Needle and thread. And button(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...